I am developing a presentation on a cd-rom which will run on a laptop.  It
has voice over sound throughout the presentation.  The problem I am facing
is that when it gets to a point where there is voice over, it sort of
pauses and I can hear the CD-ROM spinning.  Then it plays.  Plus, it seems
to be cutting sound out at times, and also seems to wait or pause before
switching between movies. I can hear the cd-rom spinning again.  Is this a
pre-load solutions or much more.  And if this is a preload solution, what
are the negative about this preload.  Keep in mind, that I have a lot of
sound voice overs throughtout the presentation.

Here is some more information.  It is being tested on an IBM ThinkPad 600E.
 Anyone know a solutions?

Conrad Ayala
Interface Architect
The Spin Group, Inc.
http://www.spingroup.com/
Phone 1-414-672-8888  Fax 1-414-672-8183