I have tried the method of calling a handler on stage to close & forget MIAW
instead of having the MIAW to close & forget itself. Still, the sound stops
:(

Martha Arifin wrote

>This is the script that i attached to my CLOSE button on MIAW:
>on mouseUp me
>close (the activeWindow)
>forget (the activeWindow)
>end

Hi
I dont know if this relates the sound problem, but thought I'd mention that
having a window forget itself can cause problems. You're better off having
the MIAW tell the stage to set a flag, and then the stage checks the flag on
stepFrame or similar to forget the MIAW.

Luke
- --
Mecca Medialight Pty Ltd