----- Original Message -----
From: Karina Steffens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: <lingo-l> Killing de Kursor

> The best thing for me would be if I could run the movies the usual way
(ie,
> unconnected to each other) and just have something that kills the cursor
> completely and restores it when quitting the projector. Knowing the
> designers here, anything even remotely complicated would be asking for
> trouble...

Just a wild undocumented guess... can you create a customcursor, that shows
nothing? Say, if you make two 1-bit bitmaps and use imaging lingo to empty
them both before you use the cursor[memnum1,memnum2] command. I haven't got
Dir8 and I don't remember the setpixel command syntax. Anyway, it's just a
guess, perhaps the cursor will show hourglass between movies all the same.
If you try it and it works, let us know. Many have that same problem.

/jonas