>can anyone help me with Global Variables?????

Well, there's weather, which has properties such as humidity, barometric
pressure, wind, and so on.

You should consider politics, but you have to use a fuzzy logic algorithm
to deal with the irRational property.

Languages are a global list--actually, a list of lists, because you have
dialects.

Religion is an important global variable, but there seems to be some
disagreement about its properties.

Then there is a whole class of what I call wildCard variables--questions so
broad as to be meaningless, postings without a subject, and the like.
Usually I ignore the wildCards, except on Fridays when I only got 3 hours
sleep 'cuz I'm trying to get everything done before Thanksgiving ;-)

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson