I installed it like the documentation required and it works fine in the
demo movie. I moved it over to PC and there even the demo movie returns
an error. I don't get it. I'm not terribly lingo savvy so I'm sure the
problem is basic. I created a 'DirectXtras' folder inside the 'Xtras'
folder in the director application - again it works with the demo movie
on the mac but not on the pc.

Tanya