Yo Gomi wrote:

> Hello Lingo-Ls
> Can anybody tell me how to loop tweening of particular sprites while the
> movie is played? I have a sprite with tween motion running between frame 1
> to 15 and I want it to go back to 1 while the rest of sprites stay frame 15
> (which has go the frame frameScript).
> This is what I tried earlier. Of course as I expected the sprite jumped
> frame 1 to 15 and repeat.

Sounds like what you want is a 'film loop'

In Director help, search on "film loop" and click on "using film loops"

--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1