> Or you could try sequencer xtra http://www.sourceforce.nu
>
> Its pretty good but a bit annoying on the Mac as it needs the user to
> install OMS

Just for the record:
SequenceXtra in its current Macintosh version (1.5) does not require OMS as long as
QuickTime music is sufficient for the needs of the application. OMS is only needed if
You want to connect to external synthesizers.
sequenceXtra automatically detects wether OMS is installed or not. If OMS is not
installed (or is disabled), the QuickTime Music Synth will be used. If OMS is
installed sequenceXtra will use the "OMS preferred device" as default (can of course
be changed in realtime by the end user, or by the developer).
Feel free to download a demo Xtra and .DIR at www.sourceforce.nu , where we also have
our on-line shop which accepts all major credit cards.

Bjarne
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here
for?

Bjarne Nyquist
Software Designer, Lingo Programmer
sourceForce Sweden HB