1) Repeated posts only make people ignore you.

2) TYPING IN ALL CAPS is like screaming.

3) Try Insert>Media Element>Quicktime

4) If that doesn't work, then describe what exactly is not working,
what version of Director you are using, what platform you are
developing on, whether you are in authoring, projector or shockwave
playback.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]