                From:   Leif E. Wells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, December 05, 2000 8:19 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Re: <lingo-l> DESPERATE!!

                1) Repeated posts only make people ignore you.

                2) TYPING IN ALL CAPS is like screaming.

                3) Try Insert>Media Element>Quicktime

                4) If that doesn't work, then describe what exactly is not
working,
                what version of Director you are using, what platform you
are
                developing on, whether you are in authoring, projector or
shockwave
                playback.

                >HI!!!
                >IM NEW TO LINGO LIKE MOST PEOPLE OR MAYBE NOT!!
                >ANWAY I AM MAKING A GAME AND HAVE FOUND SOME MOVIE MPEGS
WHICH I
                >OPEND IN QUICK TIME PLAYER. I HAVE SAVED THAM AS MPEGS TOO
BUT AM
                >HAVING DIFICULTY IN IMPORTING IT INTO DIRECTOR, THEY JUST
COME OUT
                >REALLY FUNYAND DONT WORK AT ALL. IM GETING FRUSTRATED AS
IVE EVEN

http://explorer.msn.com

                >[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest
mode, go to
                >http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages
to the list,
                >email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
                >Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.
Thanks!]

                --
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]