Hello everybody,

I wrote a game in Lingo on Mac(D7.02) and am transferring it to PC right
now. But somehow I am missing the fileXtra on my windows system,
although I installed D8 all new again. I had the xtra in D7 in earlier
projects I think. Is it not compatible with D8 and where can I get it? I
could not find it on macromedia.com, I also looked for it on several
lingo-CD-Roms but since it should be shipping with Director, it is not
on any of these CDs.
Thanks for Your advice.

regards, Florian
www.memedia.de