Hi!!
I have director 8 shockwave version at home, but at uni we only have
director 7 educational version.I cant seem to open me files at uni
as it
says your files are to new, cannot upload. Is there anyway to get
around
this problem. please help ill be very grateful
thank you!!
fuzz
sory if you got this more then once..im not sure what i did