At 18:42 18.12.2000 -0300, Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas wrote:
>         Hello, I would like to know were can I find a good tutorial
>about Parent Scripts for an experienced Lingo programmer.
>(sounds weird that I am experienced and do not know how to use
>parent scripts, but thats fact 8-P)

http://brennan.young.net/Edu/Lingvad.html

"This tutorial is designed to introduce the core concepts of Object
Oriented Lingo through the gradual development of a simple "Space Invaders"
type game. It is ideal for eager beginners and intermediate users who have
a basic understanding of the score, the stage and the cast."

Try if it fits your needs.

best regards
daniel plaenitz