Common culprits:
--using an Xtra. This is less likely here, in that you say it works fine
in a local browser.
--case-sensitivity in pathnames (if on Unix-compatible servers). This is
often the case if you are trying to work with external casts or other
media
--Lingo that is not allowed in Shockwave (again, probably not here, as it
works in local browser)
--pathnames that rely on the dswMedia folder. That is, if you are using
the dswMedia folder locally for testing, and a pathname relies on that
directory, you may need to recreate it on the server.

At least that's a start...

Rich Shupe

On 12/19/00 8:20 AM, Karina Steffens ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) sent: