actually, mr. jonkman (i love that name), both ways work,
and you can actually do both ways either way (does that make sense?)

go frame 15
go frame "this"
go 15
go "this"

either way works.  at least in the message window.
now i wonder which way is faster...i know it's xmas
weekend, but can we get some of those awesome testers
to run this command through its paces to see which
one is actually faster by a couple of microseconds?

=)

merry xmas

StevenSackS