Hello All and Happy New Year!

While not a "Lingo-specific" question, I hope nbody here minds me asking
about Stub projectors and Xtras...

I wish to have a stub throw up a quick splash screen while the main movie
loads. This project will be burned to CD for distribution, so I typically
place all required Xtras in a seperate directory and leave them out of the
projector.

My question, in a nutshell:

Is there a lingo statement that should/needs to be placed in a frame script
in the stub projector that will cycle it until the main.dcr movie and its
required Xtras loads, or will this happen "automatically" once the Stub
issues a "go movie main.dcr" command from a frame script?

Thanks,

~hal rummel