Hello all,

I am trying to change the URL for a flash cast member through lingo, however
when I playback the shockwave file the flash movies get lost. It works fine
in director and the paths are correct they just do not display in shockwave.
The problem seems to be as soon as I try and change the path... if I create
a test shockwave file with a flash movie, it plays fine till I change the
path. I have also noticed that the original flash file will only play back
or be found when I do not have the linked checkbox checked in the properties
for the flash cast member. If "linked" I get nothing period.

I will have many flash files in a subdirectory on a CDROM and need to be
able to displays these through one cast member. I have been using the
member("flashmovie").URL command.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Keith