> > > I'm normally a director user but for now I have to make a
> > > flash project with QT.
>
> Hmm. Flash doesn't import QT, but you can integrate Flash
> IN a Quicktime movie file, not an mov in an swf.
>
> You did export all the images as a jpeg sequence and
> imported that into flash. That's an ok workaround.

Actually you CAN import a QT movie into Flash. What you can't do is run a
QuickTime movie in a Flash .swf or .exe file. Once you import the QT movie
into Flash you can build your QT Flash layer easier since you can see every
frame of the QT movie. However, you will not be able preview the movie with
a CTRL ENTER or export it as a .swf or .exe file. But you can export the
finished piece as a QT movie complete with QT Flash layer.

Tim Symons
Multimedia Programmer
Curtis, Inc.