minty wrote

> Hi folks,
>
> Just wondering if anyone knew what was going on with Splash It (the Mac
> 'version' of FastSplash- sticks up a screen while your projector loads).
> I've tried contacting the author, Jean-Luc Bretton, about registration
> difficulties, but haven't had an email reply.
>
> Anyone on this list know him?
> Any ideas? Suggestions? Other options?

Hey Minty,

you know the trick about putting a pict with the same name as a projector
(but with a .pct extension) in the same directory as the projector -- that's
what I use (usually a screen grab from the director file that's loading).
You get a picture up almost instantaneously (for windows, use .bmp).

Cheers
Luke