I asked:
Luke Wigley said:
>you know the trick about putting a pict with the same name as a projector
>(but with a .pct extension) in the same directory as the projector

Unfortunately, I should have specified that I'm using D7 (legacy
project), and this is a D8 feature only.

If anybody else has ideas about utils that sticks up a screen while your
projector loads, please let me know.

cheers,
Minty    [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.nectarine.net.au
         Director ~ Flash ~ Shockwave  ~ Digital Video