Hi Kerry,

one really efficient way to do this is to write a javascript function that handles the
opening & closing of windows as well as resizing (as well as plenty of other goodies).
 You can use gotonetpage with the
pseudoprotocol: javascript:

So, what I would do is this:  write a small external myfunctions.js file hat you
include in the html file as an external source of javascript  you can do this with a
line like the following in your html header....

<script src="myfunctions.js" language="JAVASCRIPT" type="TEXT/JAVASCRIPT"></script>

(makes it a itsy bit more annoying for prying eyes to find your code, but not too
difficult)  and inside there put a javascript function something like:

function opencoolwindow(destination){
    superwindow =
window.open('.destination','firstWindow','resizable=no,scrollbars=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,width=640,height=440');
}

then, back in director, in order to pop up any old window do this:

gotonetpage "javascript:opencoolwindow('" & URL & "')"

using this set up, you can see that it is not that hard to rewrite the javascript to
read

function opencoolwindowB(destination, myW, myV){
    superwindow =
window.open('.destination','firstWindow','resizable=no,scrollbars=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,width=myW,height=myV');
}

and when you can call it via

gotonetpage "javascript:opencoolwindow('" & URL & WIDTH & HEIGHT & "')"

hope this helps.,

-paul catanese
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.skeletonmoon.com