hi,

Can anyone help.

I have a game, the game has two pieces of grass at each side of a road and a
sprite driving up the road, if the sprite intersects the grass at either
side it's energy is reduced.

problem is I have a jump and when the sprite hits the jump the sprites
member changes to a loop of the sprite getting bigger and then smaller to
make it look like he's jumping. when the sprites loop is at it's biggest it
is intersecting the grass and therefore causing the intersect to work which
is not what I want.

How do tell the script that when the sprite is the member loop(is in the
jump), ignore it basically...

-KEV-