From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Tab Julius
Sent: 27.January.2001 02:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> quick problem !!!

if not (sprite(whatever).member = "jumpingloop") then
   -- Must be okay to process, since it's not the jump...
end if

assuming I understood your question correctly.

Incidentally, don't post to Lingo-L with Return Receipt Requested.  There
are 3000 people on this list - I don't think you want all those receipts.

- Tab