Greetings

I have a series of several .avi files, all with the same script:

on enterFrame
  set the movieRate of sprite 3 = 1
  set the stageColor = the stageColor
end

and on the exitFrame:

on exitFrame
  if the movieTime of sprite 3 < the duration of member "Skimmer" then
    go to the frame
  else
    go to frame "Excavation"
  end if
end

The problem is with only one of the frames which is giving me an alert:

Script error: Property not found
if the movieTime of sprite 3 < the duration of member "Skimmer" then
#duration

The script is exactly the same in all frames except for the member names
which is the same as the member in the frame.

Any suggestions will be greatfull appreciated. I am using D8 with Win 2000.

Thanks in advance,

George Carlile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]