Hi,

I am authoring a CD on a Mac for end-use on Windows. I am having trouble
getting Windows to access the Internet.

On the Mac this lingo opens whatever website I want with my browser. It works
flawlessly (as long as it is a valid url):

on mouseUp me
  gotoNetPage "http://www.anyurl.com", "frwin"
end mouseUp me

When I run this on windows machines, nothing happens. What an I doing wrong.
I'm sure this is an easy question to answer and I'm just missing it.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Lippert
Studio North Creative