hi,

i multiple copies of a small flash movie on stage - this is part of an animation - and
when the user clicks on one of them they are supposed to play their fadeout frames the
last of which contains 2 lingo commands calling 2 moviescripts that allow me to
determine when all of them have finished their fadeout. my problem: this works fine
sometimes, but leads to a fatal crash of director at other times. can it be that some
flash movies are finished at the same time and call the same moviescripts at the same
time which leads to the crash?
the scripts called from flash are:
'SetgFlashStopped '
and
'ReadyToMoveOn'

these scripts are in director as follows:
on SetgFlashStopped name
  gFlashStopped = gFlashStopped + 1
end SetgFlashStopped

on ReadyToMoveOn
  case the frame of
    30:
      if gFlashStopped = 7 then
        put "All finished! frame 30 / 7 flash_sprites"
        go the frame + 1
        -- fit the clicked-On sprite into multiple dummies for p/b
        repeat with i = 20 to 40
          sprite(i).member = gNewMemberName
          sprite(i).height = sprite(i).member.height
          sprite(i).width = sprite(i).member.width
          updatestage
        end repeat
        --  preload the BIG version of small flash doll
        member(gNewMemberName).preLoad()
      end if

    31:
      if gFlashStopped = 21 then
        put "All finished! frame 31 / 21 flash_sprites"
        go the frame + 1
        -- fit the clicked-On sprite into multiple dummies for p/b
        gNewMemberName = the mousemember.name&"BIG"
        sprite(42).member = gNewMemberName
      end if

    32: -- unfinished as of yet

  end case