On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:47:54 +1300 "Sean Wilson"
Hi Sean and anyone else

i have set up the dir.movie now so that the small flash animations call a movie script
once they are finished. this script increases a global var by 1 and once that count
reaches a certain level, i send dir to another frame which also contains flash
animations on different sprites (or same sprties - i tried both).

this works fine for around 6 out of 10 times i run this code. the other times director
simply does not take it at all and just crashes big time.
the shockwave movie (into which i have to convert the whole thing in the end behaves
the same way).

an increasingly frustrated nik

ps: initially i wanted to do the animatins with filmloops, but then my art director
had the idea of adding fade-ins and outs and i could not find a way to send film loops
to specific frames of their animation (namely the fade-out) when clicked on. maybe
someone knows how to access/ cotnrol film loops int that way?