I have a portion of a student project in which the movie refuses to play
when viewed in Shockwave on a remote server.  It plays fine on the local
machine when viewed in shockwave/browser.  I have the movie cast member
properties set to @movies/goofy.mov.  I cannot figure the problem. I
posted to Direct-l a few days back with no response, so am hoping for
better luck here.

The page with dcr is at
http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/nikmh/staff/chadwick/showcase/mario/strategy.htm

The quicktime is at
http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/nikmh/staff/chadwick/showcase/movies/goofy.mov

The .dir movie is at
http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/nikmh/staff/chadwick/showcase/strategy.dir

Could some kind soul lend a hand?  I am on the digest, so thanks in
advance.

Lee Chadwick
Nikiski High School
Alaska