Ok, I've got the blink timeoutobject initiated properly. It's being initied
by an 'exercise' behavior. Inside this behavior there's a 'on blinkThem me'
handler....

I've got this initiating the timeout, with a property called pBlinker

Pblinker = timeout("ex_blinker").new(2000, #blinkThem, me)

I see the pBlinker get initiated in the timeoutlist, and I can check it's
time, it's handler and it's ....um....period....

The target is <offspring "exercise" 3 2ec09b20> which I assume is the same
behavior as the button, and the handler is seen as #blinkThem.

YET nothing on blinkThem gets initiated. I've got a slew of stubbed 'puts'
just to get SOMETHING....to no avail...