Hi all

Sorry if this is a really basic question.

Ok I am making a cdrom that consists of a stub projector and a menu director
file and 10 separate games as director files.

Now I am at the closing stages and want to get rid of all the xtras that are
not used - currently I just have an xtras folder containing all the xtras in
my Director 7 Xtras folder.

Normally I just include a folder with all the xtras in it but recently I
heard they can all be packaged internally.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to include all the xtras required
internally within the stub projector and if so how can i tell which ones are
necessary and which ones I can safely remove.

Is there any advantage of packaging them all internally and is it possible
to package xtras like the Direct Email xtra within the stub projector.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Also does removing xtras
that are not used my my application, improve the performance and loading
time of the cdrom. Currently the client is complaining that it is very slow
to load on Macs

e.g

It seems very slow to load on Mac
G4 450Mhz ( MacOS 8.6)  25 seconds