Hi Roy

If all else fails, you might want to search the Direct-L archives.. you'll
probably find a 100 copies of emails that describe the process. I'd tell you
how to do it except I've not done it either, just read about it a 1000 or 2
times :-)

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]