Tab Julius said:
> If you mean a PDA (like a PalmPilot), the answer is no.  They
> run Windows
> CE or Palm OS usually.  Director does not run on Palm.  It
> does run on
> Windows, but Windows CE is a subset and the machines
> themselves are way
> underpowered.  So, no, they won't run, and don't expect them
> to run anytime
> soon, I'd say.

We happen to have one of those at home, and it's only got 36mb shared
between Ram _and_ HD space. I haven't actually tried getting a projector
onto it (I did toy with the possibility), but any applications will have to
be extremely light on both space and memory. There's also the issue of
format: ours, for example (Journada - it comes with a keyboard) is
exceptionally widescreen, so all programs have to be wide and short. I'm not
sure if they're all like that, But if they're all different that might cause
some authoring problems.

They do have Internet capabilities, though. Any chance that shockwave will
run on them? If not, maybe someone should send the MM fairy a wish :)

Regards,
Karina Steffens,
Lead Programmer

Martello Media Ltd.