Hello,

I am having difficulty getting my transitions to work in D8.

Here's what happens-  I have a 2 second wipe down transition on the last
frame of the initial graphic and a "go to the frame" on the first frame of
the second graphic.  There is a marker is in the frame before the
transition.  In play mode, I click in the timeline in front of this and the
transition runs fine.  If I use a button that jumps to the marker (using "go
next"), the transition doesn't work but the playback head pauses for the
length of the transition in the frame before the transition.  This does the
same if I use lingo coded transitions.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Dennis