Hi Kumar,
Set the windowType of the MIAW to the name of the 1-bit cast member

gWind.windowType = member("FunnyShape")

PS - Can't we have some sort of archives for answers already posted before
like this one? That would be really helpful huh, Tab?

Regards,
Pranav

<snip>
I had seen on this list sometime earlier about solving
problems with Tranparent MIAW's. Could some body post
how it was solved, using 1 bit cast members etc..
<snip>