Hi,

Two sound questions: (I'm playing MP3 file using SOUND PLAYFILE command. I
prefer not to import the file into director)
1. I'm searching for a way to find the duration of a sound file. I can't use
Director's built-in SOUND(1).DURATION because this function needs a cast
member name.
2. How can I jump to a specific place in the sound (or start playing from a
specific place?), without using the QUEUE () command? (same problem - this
function needs a cast member name)

I've tried to work it out using:
LoopStartTime / LoopEndTime / etc.
but couldn't make it.