on 28/2/01 12:16 pm, Kerry Thompson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I cannot, for the life of  me, get the JavaScript version to work on the
Mac--either browser.

Kerry at last I think I may be able to help...

You still rock condignly !

When coding JavaScript on any platform always code for Netscape...

Why -- well Netscape does it it's own way IE will understand - but not the
other way round ?

Have you tried _self / _blank ect ?

Send me the code I'll look at it for ya [ the html you embed the .swf ]

Laters

Giles Phelps --  //........ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ->

" ride hard - work late - treat your lover good "