>I suggest you get the full URL address and turn the relative URL into a full
>URL

Hmm... we use relative URLs all over the place on our site, and it seems to
work fine on the Mac. www.learningnetwork.com.

That may not be the case for Shockwave, though, since Shockwave plays off
your local drive. I am using a full URL in this instance--as you saw, that
wasn't my problem.

Good suggestion, though.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson