Hi all,

I have a good one.  I worked on a project about 5 or 6 months ago...it went
through beta testing by our client, at their request so they'd know it
worked on their machines.  It was authored in Director 7 on the PC
side.  It has an installer that puts the projector file onto their C: drive
in the Programs folder.  Now 5 or 6 months later, they're saying they have
one guy on a laptop somewhere that is getting a "Visual C++ Runtime Error"
when he starts up the projector.  He is using an IBM thinkpad with Windows
98 and 64 meg of RAM--in short his computer meets all of our required
minimum specs, and every Windows 98 machine I test this CD on runs
perfectly.  Is this some sort of 1 in a million user issue that I should
say not to worry about, or is this runtime error something that any of you
have encountered before?  The installer was created with InstallShield.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks