You might try opening the other exe with a commandLine of the marker you
want to navigate to and examining the commandLine in the exe file in it's
startMovie handler and navigating to the marker name.

eg. (in movie 1):
open "aMarkerName" with the moviePath & "Movie2.exe"

Once the other exe is open, though, I think this approach won't work (ie.
you can't pass a commandLine parameter to an exe that's already running?).

You could also use a prefs file that both exe's put marker names into and
monitor on idle or via a timeout object. Look up setPref and getPref

> Is there any way that you can jump to a specified frame when you jump
> between exe files, not movies?

Not sure that I understand what you mean by "jump between exe files"

HTH,
-Sean.