Dearest Karina

If your husband works for Microshaft then he is league with the devil and
should burn along with them!!
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Sorry, only joking...("who let him out?" says the warden...)

But while on the topic I have a bit of confession to make, and forgive the
completely unrelated nature of this post, but I think Kerry may have opened
a can of worms giving us the URL...

The idea behind Windows is a great idea and for the engineers to get it
working as well as they have is a massive task of which I have massive
respect for. I would love to be able to code an OS that will work on all PC
setups regardless of hardware configuration and components.

However the fault lies with the Marketing department, not the engineers
themselves. C'mon, any self-respecting coder will not release a product
until it's 150% finished - I know if I did I'd get shot and never work
again - but the managers insist on getting stuff out before it's ready, and
that's where the problems come. As to MS' market strategy, everybody knows
how "criminal" it is.

I reckon that we should all force feed Bill the billions of blood-money he's
got one dollar at a time :-D

P.S. You could argue that if you're a software engineer for Microshaft then
you have no self-respect, but I'll leave that to you lot ;-)