I recall seeing on the web a page which could provide true random numbers
based on live readings of radio-active decay from an isotope or
something... Sorry, but can't seem to relocate that right now but it would
be worth doing a search for.

You may be able to use lingo to retreive a number from this page each time
you need a new number and use it as a seed. (But you never know when the
page may become unavailable)

-Boyd Speer
Touchstone Digital Design