>First of all Thanks for your advise..
>
>Actually i want to make my non rectangular miaw using a differant shape of
>image. but i cant do because it only takes 1 bit images (B/W) and Can you
>suggest me to overcome this problem.

Yes. Open your unusual shape colorful bitmap, duplicate it, set the
fill color to be black, lasso select the whole thing, and click on
the Fill icon in the top part of the window.

You should now have a second copy of your picture, only everywhere is
filled in black. Transform that to 1 bit, Remap Color, and you should
have the 1 bit member that will be needed to make the window shape
look like the original colorful picture.