Hi all.

Using VisualBasic I can create ActiveX controls to
expand Director capabilities, as well as create DLL's
with Delphi or C++ but, How can I take advantage of
Java to expand Director capabilities and do it
compatible between platforms?. Is this possible?, if
not, Knows somebody if Macromedia plan to do
Director compatible with Java?, I mean, I know with
Director you can Save As Java and run it in a web
page, but I'm interesting in something like ActiveX for
Mac. PC Director has advantage over Mac Director.
With Mac Director you can't do something like
ActiveX's. Something like a Java Cast member that
communicate with Director Scripts.

Thanks.