hello list,
what I do wrong that no one can't help me :(

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Gytenis Voronovas
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> sounds, sound, sounds on PC

Hello list,

..all the time I working with Mac. now I have PC and have problems:(

My project have animated intro. It's like 4 big bodies come in with big
speed and stop on the stage.
The are coming with sounds, like "mars attack".

For synchronization I try several methods an have no result

1.:

on spriteBegin me
   puppetSound "mars_sound" --or puppetSound 2, member "mars_sound"
   updateStage
   repeat while the soundBusy (1) -- if soundBusy (1) go to the frame
   end repeat
   puppetSound 0
end

I have error: One parameter expected
              repeat while the soundBusy(1)

--hm???? why, this scrip is from Lingo book!!!

2.:
I try to use one sound ( for samples in one sample) file with Q 4 points.
 hm working OK from HD, but from CD I have no synchronization :(

3:
I try to export from director intro.mov file, but have wow ......
lost original tempo settings, no sound track!!!

Q: where is my problem, in a script or in a method?
    How can I synchronize sound with animation, which has no problems on CD?

I use Director 8, QT 4.1ver,  PC 500x2, 256MB RAM, Oxigen VX1 32MB RAM
video.

Thanks