Last ditch attempt here...

I ran into a problem when creating a stub from a .dir with no xtras in it to
keep the startup size down. However I then ran into problems running
subsequent .dxr that did need xtras. For some reason they still didn't
trigger when I included the xtras required in my startup projector.

My workaround: created an xtras folder same level as the startup projector
.exe and copied the xtras required into that. No .ini file needed and it
works fine.

So try creating an xtras folder same level as your movies and copy the
XMLParser into that.