To the list:

http://jellybean.parsons.edu/~ntaylor/major_studio/final/bees/bees.html

I have a few problems with this file.  One is the the bees have a little
white thread around them.  I need to fix that.  The graphics are .swf Flash
graphics.  I tried to fix this glitch in the .swf, but it didn't work.  Is
there something I should know about importing Flash graphics into Director?

The other thing is, I need to script into this interface collision
detection.  If a bee hits a flower, it gets bigger.  If a flower hits a bee,
it gets bigger.  If a spider hits a bee, the spider gets bigger and the bee
gets smaller.  Does anyone have a basic script for this kind of collision
detection?

Thanks in advance.

NT