>I have a few problems with this file.  One is the the bees have a
>little white thread around them.  I need to fix that.  The graphics
>are .swf Flash graphics.  I tried to fix this glitch in the .swf,
>but it didn't work.  Is there something I should know about
>importing Flash graphics into Director?

Don't think I see a white thread. In any case, in Flash make sure
that anything that isn't Bee is just the stage. Don't use a colored
fill at all where you want it to be the background color. Then in
Director, set the sprite to be background transparent, and where ever
was just stage in Flash will be see-through in Director.

>The other thing is, I need to script into this interface collision
>detection.  If a bee hits a flower, it gets bigger.  If a flower
>hits a bee, it gets bigger.  If a spider hits a bee, the spider gets
>bigger and the bee gets smaller.  Does anyone have a basic script
>for this kind of collision detection?

Read up on the hittest function, it will let you find out whether any
particular coordinate is on top of an opaque part of the Flash
sprite, and if so, whether it's on a button or not.