I bet that's not the case when the destination is "bombaysalalah".

If you look at your third 'if' statement, if the destination is NOT
"bombaysalalah" then you set the status to FALSE, *even* if you had
previously set it to TRUE.  That's because you have an 'else' statement
there.  However, there's no need because you know it was false coming in.

- Tab