Hello list.I am trying to import  an image file with the extention .pic
in my cast window for a product i am building.
Director 8 comes up with an error 85 error message.
Does anyone has any idea why i cannot import these files.
This file was propably created with a Mac.
I cannot open it with photoshop5.5 or 6.0 I can open it thow with with
QuickTime picture viewer but i cannot edit it that way.
Does anyone knows the solution to my problem.
Note that the error message i see in director is the error 85 one.
Thanks for your help.