Hi,
First of all I hope I am posting to the right list - apologies if not!
I am looking to get hold of an open source file of which features the
hazy/blur effect achieved with imaging lingo (some of the stuff at
http://www.noodlebox/bitsandpieces has this effect) so I can start to
play with imaging lingo. If anyone has a file like this and don't mind
forwarding it to me I would be very grateful!
Thanks for your time.
Best Wishes
Tim