Hi,
First of all I hope I am posting to the right list - apologies if not!
I am looking to get hold of an open source file of a simple interactive
3d model - e.g. the 8 corner points of a cube which can be spun around
in 3d space by dragging over them, so I can start to understand the
basic principles of lingo and 3d. (I am working in director 8 not 8.5
yet!). If anyone has a really simple file like this that they don't mind
forwarding I would be really grateful!
Thanks for your time.
Best wishes
Tim